Machhapuchchhre School follows the Government of Nepal’s academic calendar for student enrollment and instruction. Each classroom comprises of thirty students. The new academic session begins from mid-April every year.
- Interested parents can register their child’s name and take on a school tour.
- The prospective parents are invited to a brief orientation on the school’s approach to education.
- Parents submit an application form for admission.
- The admission team assess the students’ knowledge, understanding and skills.
- The Principal interviews parents to check their understanding of the school’s approach to education.
- The admission is based on the child’s cognitive ability, social skills and parents’ willingness to get involved in school life activities.
- The School issues an acceptance letter within a week to confirm admission
- Within a week, the school will issue an acceptance letter to confirm admission.